|Address:||7 chemin du Vieux Pressoir, Houjarray 78490 Bazoches-sur-Guyonne France|
The Jean Monnet House is open seven days a week.
Admission is free of charge.
A visit to the museum (with audio guide) will last between 45 and 60 minutes.
Audio guides are available in three languages: English, French and German.
ⓘ Opening hours
ⓘ The museum will be closed on:
|The Jean Monnet House is open every day.||1 January|
|From 15 April to 15 October:||24 December|
|Monday to Friday: 9.00 to 17.00||25 December|
|Saturday and Sunday: from 10.00 to 18.00||31 December|
|From 16 October to 14 April: closes at 17.00 on weekends|
Individual visitors and groups of fewer than 10 people do not need to book in advance. Visitors can enjoy the exhibition at their own pace thanks to the multimedia guides and info tables available in English, French and German.
Guided tours can be arranged for groups of more than 10 people. These need to be booked in advance.
By prior arrangement, the team at the Jean Monnet House can also organise conferences on European integration past and present (topics to be specified on request).
You can contact us at +33 3 88 16 41 11 or by email at email@example.com
The park and the ‘European Citizen’s Garden’ are open for visits all year round.
For further information, please see our FAQs.
- Audio guides and interactive tables (EN, FR, DE)
- Tablets for people with reduced mobility
- Projection of a documentary film (12’)
- Historical documents
- Educational factsheets on the exhibition
- Documents about the European Union
- Conferences open to the general public
- Creative workshops on European history and current affairs
- Activities around the European Citizen’s Garden located in the park next to the House